La Tortue, Hiroo ラ・トルチュ広尾

La Tortue is a small French bistro-style situated in a street off the Hiroo shopping street, opposite the famous Il Buttero Italian restaurant. I sampled their cuisine recently on a cold December evening and I was happy I did!

My entrée of cabbage terrine with truffle was a really unique and healthy dish, and surprisingly tasty
 

These potato wedges were fried in duck fat, so deliciously cancelling out the health bonus from the terrine!





A relatively health conscious choice of salmon for my main


The cassoulet was too huge for my dining partner to manage, so I got plenty of scraps (yum!)


This kouign amman was amazing. Worth going just for that if you're into them


https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Tortue/293309690787863
Tel: 03-6459-3713

Comments

Popular Posts